Sunday 4 January 2015

Week 1 weigh in

 
A good result of 6lb off. I first weighed last Sunday 28th December. I am overjoyed with this result, I know first week losses are mostly water and a shock to the body but I am still happy. I hope I can keep it up. I am happy with 1lb a week from now.

I managed to exercise today, just a quick walk but more than I have done for a while. Every little helps! Tomorrow I am to start using the wii fit regularly again as I wont be working as much. Work was the main source of exercise for me so now I will be less active there I need to be more active elsewhere.

I tried juicing for the first time today and it was a success. My lovely friend Anna made a lovely looking celery, carrot & apple juice so I thought I'd give it a go and it was lovely. It tasted so healthy and refreshing. I will be making the same for breakfast tomorrow. I am also making soup tomorrow, now I have all these gadgets (Hinari genie for smoothies/juicing and the soup maker) there is no stopping me now!

The fridge is full of good healthy food for the week ahead and my meals are planned, here's to another good week!

1 comment: