Tuesday 22 July 2014

Inspirations

I have many inspirations that keep me on track through the week and inspirations that have made me never give up and re-join class.

I am a member of a few support groups on Facebook but the most inspirational for me is Foxy's Fabulous Fat Fighters (FFFF), we all post daily with updates on weight loss, food diaries and food photos and sometimes none weight loss related posts. We all support each other, congratulate weight losses, give advice when needed and support through those tough times. It is amazing having this as midweek support and I don't think I could do this journey without them.

My Slimming World group also has a Facebook group just for our members, this is similar to FFFF and also provides great inspiration and midweek support. I think that too will become a big help as my journey goes on.

Instagram is a massive support, I have become addicted to taking photos of my food and have been told my photos often help and inspire others. Instagram is amazing for support and inspiration too. I have seen several inspiration quotes or food posts that have helped me through the week. You can follow me @polkadot26 on there.

Weight Loss Bitch, she is an amazing woman. She has lost 20 stone 13lb to date (she weighs in today so may have achieved her 21 stone award!!) , which is just unreal. She is very honest with her journey which is so inspiring. I read her blog daily and love seeing her updates and food diaries. I know she inspires tons of people and if you are in need of inspiration check out her Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/weightlossb1tch?fref=ts), twitter @weightlossbitch or her blog www.weightlossbitch.com . I can assure you that you will not be disappointed.

My group also provides inspiration, having only been back one week and stayed to one meeting I have been inspired immensely. I got so many great tips, heard amazing success stories and also heard support given to the members who hadn't had the best weeks. I got an amazing recipes for a carbonara, I have never tried carbonara but it was divine and will be a regulaer.

I hope one day I can be an inspiration to others, I have brought my Slimming World recipe blog back to life too which you can check out here - http://littlemissjess91.blogspot.co.uk/ .

Food Diary

B - 2 wholemeal bread from 400g loaf toasted (Healthy b), 2 slices of ham, 1/2 tbsp ketchup (0.5 syns) and a coffee using milk from healthy a.
L - Pasta n sauce using milk from healthy a, mango, tomatoes
D - Chilli (6 syns for reduced fat mince), rice.
S - apple, 3 kiwis, caramel hifi (6 syns)

12.5 syns

2 comments:

  1. You're already an inspiration to others for never giving up, because we all now how easy it is just to give up, but you haven't! So congrats �� x

    ReplyDelete